Carl Hausman, editor of Ethics Newsline, in an article for Globalethics.org, identified seven issues that are causing ethical problems, and that don't have much precedent. They are:
1. Digital records can live forever, requiring proactive ethical decisions about their lifespan
2. The speed of digital communication exponentially increases the chance for error
3. Data is dangerous when unsecured, creating an ethical obligation to play it safe
4. We are all engaged in cross-cultural ethics
5. We are what we link to
6. Search results are presumed to be honest and impartial, but are they ?
7. Technology enables rampant plagiarism.
which I have just done... read the original article here